1. Click on File > New > Project
2. Open the navigation to Templates > Visual C# > Windows > Test and Select ‘Unit Test Project’ from the installed templates options.
Provide a name for the project and click [OK]
3. Once the project is created and opens in VS; Right click on ‘References’ in the Solutions Explorer panel and click ‘Manage NuGet Packages…’
4. Ensure Browse is selected and search for Selenium WebDriver
5. Select Selenium WebDriver from the results returned and click ‘Install’ in the right hand panel and follow all prompts.
6. As Selenium WebDriver works out of the box only with FireFox we need to get the Selenium.WebDriver.IEDriver package from NuGet as above. Search for and install this package.
Outcome: Selenium WebDriver is now installed!
Click next to continue…